Introduction to QuickBooks
~This course is ideal for QuickBooks users of all levels from organizations of all sizes, from those just learning to set up their financial management system to experienced QuickBooks users looking to learn about the recommended methods for properly and efficiently utilizing this powerful program.
- -Create a new company file and access sample data files
- -Edit your QuickBooks Preferences to customize the software to fit your needs
- -Navigate the home page more efficiently and customize the icon bar
- -Create a chart of accounts that allows you to edit and add accounts as needed
- -Receive payments from customers and record deposits
- -Monitor checks and debit card purchases
- -Enter and pay bills
- -Balance bank and credit card accounts
- -Set up, track, and pay sales taxes
- -Develop reports and graphs, and modify them with ease
- -Streamline your data entry and increase your confidence using QuickBooks!
As always, your satisfaction is our #1 priority. If for any reason you're dissatisfied, we'll arrange for you to attend another seminar, choose a different product, or receive a full refund — hassle free!
Our classes are held at our Lighthouse Financial Training Center, which is located on Post Road in Warwick, RI. There is easy access from Route 95, see directions below.
Whether coming from the North or South, take exit 13, the TF Green Airport connector. On the connector, bear right and take the Jefferson Boulevard exit. At the end of the exit, take a right. Keep driving about a mile and the Craik building will be on the right. We are located through the red doors, up the stairs and down the hall to the left.
The classes are 4 hours long, with a break for snacks. Usually, we hold the classes from 9:00 AM – 1:00 PM, but we can be flexible if those times do not work for our students.
The cost of these classes is $249 per person – Call us today to make an appointment! For your convenience, we now accept payment via check, debit and all major Credit Cards.